Wake Mod Co. Wake RTA
From the original makers and designers of DotMod, James and Ileigha are back with Wake Mod Co.The Wake RTA is an evolution from the original Dotmod Petri RTA tank at more reasonable price. *** Staff Recommended ***
Wake Mod Co. Wake RTA
From the original designers dotMod are making new products under the name of Wake Mod Co and the Wake RTA is newly developed product.
The Wake RTA by Wake Mod Company was designed to be a direct evolution of the original Petri RTA. The Wake RTA utilizes a user friendly building deck that incorporates an sleek and classy aesthetics. The Wake RTA has all the trademarks of the dotMod series of items: elegance, style, precision consistency, and of course, amazing flavor; all at a lower price point.
The deck presents itself in a 24mm postless style build with flavor in mind. This tank features a fully 24K gold plated build deck and contact pin with adjustable bottom airflow inlets which provides a minimalist form factor. A simple twist off top cap allows for an easy top filling system.
Also this tank is compatible with Wake Sub-ohm Coils for Wake Sub-ohm Tank
Specification and Features
- 24mm Diameter
- 3.3ml Juice Capacity
- Postless Deck Design
- Gold Plated Stainless Steel Construction
- Matte Anodized Aluminum Top Cap and Airflow Ring
- Adjustable Airflow
- Acrylic Flavor-Bore Driptip
- Gold Plated Copper 510 Pin
- Fits Wake Sub-Ohm Coils (Sold Separately)
You Will Receive:
- 1 x Wake RTA
- 1 x Spare Glass Tank Section
- Spare O-Ring and Parts Pack
- Hex Key
* Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
* This product is meant for advanced user, not beginner/intermediate vapors with no multimeter (or device which has same features) or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
Faulty wicks/coils WILL destory electronic devices and new coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
Get Reward Points (5% value of the price) on purchasing this product!!