Geek Vape Griffin 25 RTA Top Airflow Tank (JAPAN Domestic Shipping)
AUTHENTIC Geek Vape Griffin 25 RTA (25mm) Top Airflow Tank version. The Geek Vape Griffin 25 RTA brings a top-airflow mechanism and a larger 6ml juice capacity and refined deck design!
This item is for JAPAN Domestic Shipping only
Geek Vape Griffin 25 RTA Top Airflow Tank
Top Airflow version of The Griffin 25 RTA has a two-post, 17mm Velocity-style deck and huge 6ml capacity
The body is constructed with stainless steel and Silica glass, and the contact pin is adjustable gold-plated to ensure excellent conductivity.
The Griffin has other great features such as top-fill capability, bottom airflow control, and juice flow control.
Specification and Features
- 6.0ml juice capacity
- Clicking-Clock Positions airflow control
- Top airflow with travel-to-the-coil structure (Top airflow version)
- Stainless steel and Silica glass tank
- 17mm Two-post, Velocity-style deck
- Available for single or dual coil
- Juice flow control ring
- Adjustable Gold-plated contact pin
- SS316 screws
Top Airflow Version (With travel-to-the-coil structure for more airflow)
High-quality and environmentally friendly:
- Hardness of SS316 set screws at 55-58HRC by 1200℃ Nitrogen surface treatment
- Peek Insulator raw material made in USA
- Silica Glass Tank: High-temperature resistant, excellent acid resistant
You Will Receive:
- 1 x Geek Vape Griffin 25 Top Airflow RTA
- 1 x Wide Bore Drip Tip
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x Bag of Spare Parts Pack (O-Ring and Screw)
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Ceramic Block for Single Coil Builds
OptionPlease chose color: Silver or Black
* Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
* This product is meant for advanced user, not beginner/intermediate vapors with no multimeter (or device which has same features) or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
Faulty wicks/coils WILL destory electronic devices and new coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
Get Reward Points (5% value of the price) on purchasing this product!!